Like any snake oil, the placebo effect is pretty high.If you believe in the stuff- your body just says -"Yea!

Let's do that again!" . Well, I cannot say that I am really in touch with my body, inner sole, or even mind- given all the Cr#%$P there is out there. Yet, at 66 years old, I need all the help I can get. Really, I feel like a kid anyway- and no aches and pains to complain about- before or after the Greens.

. I rode my bike last year 500 milers across Iowa. That helped out my overall shape pretty well. When you really exercise- all else pales in comparison.

But, in a year, my belly is back- so, I figured I better do SOMETHING.

I hate the taste, and try to mix it into a single gulp with breakfast.So far- So good.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement. Patriot Health Alliance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Patriot Health Alliance.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments