Like any snake oil, the placebo effect is pretty high.If you believe in the stuff- your body just says -"Yea!

Let's do that again!" . Well, I cannot say that I am really in touch with my body, inner sole, or even mind- given all the Cr#%$P there is out there. Yet, at 66 years old, I need all the help I can get. Really, I feel like a kid anyway- and no aches and pains to complain about- before or after the Greens.

. I rode my bike last year 500 milers across Iowa. That helped out my overall shape pretty well. When you really exercise- all else pales in comparison.

But, in a year, my belly is back- so, I figured I better do SOMETHING.

I hate the taste, and try to mix it into a single gulp with breakfast.So far- So good.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement. Patriot Health Alliance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Patriot Health Alliance.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Patriot Health Alliance - The Green Dynamo Patriot Health Alliance "I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister). I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean..." Read more Rite Aid - Commen since Rite Aid "This is serious Rite aid labrea and rodeo I came in today to pick up my meds and i bought something yo drink with my FOODSTAMPS I did recieve a..." Read more Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more