Sonoma, California

Like any snake oil, the placebo effect is pretty high.If you believe in the stuff- your body just says -"Yea!

Related: Patriot Health Alliance - My thoughts on Patriot greens drink

Let's do that again!" . Well, I cannot say that I am really in touch with my body, inner sole, or even mind- given all the Cr#%$P there is out there. Yet, at 66 years old, I need all the help I can get. Really, I feel like a kid anyway- and no aches and pains to complain about- before or after the Greens.

. I rode my bike last year 500 milers across Iowa. That helped out my overall shape pretty well. When you really exercise- all else pales in comparison.

But, in a year, my belly is back- so, I figured I better do SOMETHING.

I hate the taste, and try to mix it into a single gulp with breakfast.So far- So good.

Review about: Patriot Health Alliance Patriot Power Greens Supplement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Walgreens Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - Very happy with my Patriot Power Greens (PPG) Patriot Health Alliance "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - Edge park is a ostomate's nightmare and is totally LAWSUIT worthy!!! Edgepark Medical Supplies "I thought I was alone. I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit. I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more