Patriot Health Alliance - Very happy with my Patriot Power Greens (PPG)

I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to inflammation in my shoulders and right elbow from previous injury. I was pleasantly surprised to experience a noticeable reduction in pain after about the 3rd day of taking it so I purchased a 5 month supply. After a week or two, I was able to sleep through the night, not being awoken by pain like the past few years. I take it first thing daily as suggested and after 2 months I feel great, have recommended it to a couple of friends living with chronic pain and even gave some to my son when he hurt his back. He has found it helpful. I have always biked and played hockey with the pain but I was actually able to play racquetball last week and I am looking forward to playing tennis and golf again which I haven't done in years due to the pain.

I definitely recommend this product to reduce pain due to inflammation. The increase in energy and clarity of thought I believe are direct results of the reduced chronic pain. I never really had any digestive issues that I couldn't control with diet so I cannot personally say that I experienced this benefit.

Dave McD. (52 year old living in Portland, Oregon area)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Product helped me
    • Flavor and easy to take
    • Quality and taste
    • Ease of service when a mistake occurred
    • Lived up to promise

Patriot Power Greens
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #913538 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Patriot Health Alliance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.