4.3
Turnaround Time

Hello,

I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to inflammation in my shoulders and right elbow from previous injury. I was pleasantly surprised to experience a noticeable reduction in pain after about the 3rd day of taking it so I purchased a 5 month supply. After a week or two, I was able to sleep through the night, not being awoken by pain like the past few years. I take it first thing daily as suggested and after 2 months I feel great, have recommended it to a couple of friends living with chronic pain and even gave some to my son when he hurt his back. He has found it helpful. I have always biked and played hockey with the pain but I was actually able to play racquetball last week and I am looking forward to playing tennis and golf again which I haven't done in years due to the pain.

I definitely recommend this product to reduce pain due to inflammation. The increase in energy and clarity of thought I believe are direct results of the reduced chronic pain. I never really had any digestive issues that I couldn't control with diet so I cannot personally say that I experienced this benefit.

Regards,

Dave McD. (52 year old living in Portland, Oregon area)

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with product helped me and flavor and easy to take. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement. Patriot Health Alliance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Patriot Health Alliance.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1338776

I too have been using PPG for about 6 months.I do notice a difference when I miss a day.

I have RA and my fingers, wrists and other joints were swollen and painful. The only thing I have been taking is PPG. My wrist was so swollen that it didn't look like a wrist. All of the swelling has gone or what is left is not as visible.

It also helps to keep me regular without the need for OTCs.I am 56 and I have actually dropped a few pounds without diet or exercise.