Beaverton, Oregon

Hello,

I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to inflammation in my shoulders and right elbow from previous injury. I was pleasantly surprised to experience a noticeable reduction in pain after about the 3rd day of taking it so I purchased a 5 month supply. After a week or two, I was able to sleep through the night, not being awoken by pain like the past few years. I take it first thing daily as suggested and after 2 months I feel great, have recommended it to a couple of friends living with chronic pain and even gave some to my son when he hurt his back. He has found it helpful. I have always biked and played hockey with the pain but I was actually able to play racquetball last week and I am looking forward to playing tennis and golf again which I haven't done in years due to the pain.

I definitely recommend this product to reduce pain due to inflammation. The increase in energy and clarity of thought I believe are direct results of the reduced chronic pain. I never really had any digestive issues that I couldn't control with diet so I cannot personally say that I experienced this benefit.

Regards,

Dave McD. (52 year old living in Portland, Oregon area)

Review about: Patriot Power Greens.

I liked: Product helped me, Flavor and easy to take, Quality and taste, Ease of service when a mistake occurred, Lived up to promise.

4.3
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Christina
Miami, Florida, United States #1338776

I too have been using PPG for about 6 months.I do notice a difference when I miss a day.

I have RA and my fingers, wrists and other joints were swollen and painful. The only thing I have been taking is PPG. My wrist was so swollen that it didn't look like a wrist. All of the swelling has gone or what is left is not as visible.

It also helps to keep me regular without the need for OTCs.I am 56 and I have actually dropped a few pounds without diet or exercise.