Truro, Nova Scotia

I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister).I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean living and good nutrition have managed to still continue to weight train.

Related: Patriot Health Alliance - No More Ibuprofen!

Even though it's still a bit early in the game to discover the true benefits of the Greens (as a 3 month period is recommended for most health supplements), I can honestly say that I already feel an increase in energy. We all know how important our greens intake is to our overall health, but it's such a hassle to assemble all those veggies and fruit daily and consume the amount our bodies require daily....so kudos to the makers of Patriot Power Greens for creating such a highly concentrated product, AND for being sticklers for quality and purity (organic produce and fruit, non GMO etc). Would't do us much good if the ingredients that went into it were dangerous to our health or just plain junk after all now... would it?

One little caveat is that it can be pricey for us Canadian customers due to the currency exchange rate.

Review about: Patroit Power Greens.

I liked: Great products.

I didn't like: Bit pricey for canadians.

4.6
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.