Patriot Health Alliance - The Green Dynamo

167 of 227 Patriot Health Alliance reviews

I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister).I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean living and good nutrition have managed to still continue to weight train.

Even though it's still a bit early in the game to discover the true benefits of the Greens (as a 3 month period is recommended for most health supplements), I can honestly say that I already feel an increase in energy. We all know how important our greens intake is to our overall health, but it's such a hassle to assemble all those veggies and fruit daily and consume the amount our bodies require daily....so kudos to the makers of Patriot Power Greens for creating such a highly concentrated product, AND for being sticklers for quality and purity (organic produce and fruit, non GMO etc). Would't do us much good if the ingredients that went into it were dangerous to our health or just plain junk after all now... would it?

One little caveat is that it can be pricey for us Canadian customers due to the currency exchange rate.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Patroit Power Greens
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #910149

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Patriot Health Alliance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
167 of 227 Patriot Health Alliance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.