Truro, Nova Scotia
4.6
Turnaround Time

I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister).I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean living and good nutrition have managed to still continue to weight train.

Even though it's still a bit early in the game to discover the true benefits of the Greens (as a 3 month period is recommended for most health supplements), I can honestly say that I already feel an increase in energy. We all know how important our greens intake is to our overall health, but it's such a hassle to assemble all those veggies and fruit daily and consume the amount our bodies require daily....so kudos to the makers of Patriot Power Greens for creating such a highly concentrated product, AND for being sticklers for quality and purity (organic produce and fruit, non GMO etc). Would't do us much good if the ingredients that went into it were dangerous to our health or just plain junk after all now... would it?

One little caveat is that it can be pricey for us Canadian customers due to the currency exchange rate.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with great products and stated that there is a room for improvement of bit pricey for canadians. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement. Patriot Health Alliance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Patriot Health Alliance.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments