5.0
Turnaround Time

Patriot Power Greens are great.Great way to start the day.

One has experienced less joint pain and more energy since taking Patriot Power Greens. Tastes great too. One is less hungry since Patriot Power Greens seems to be meeting vital nutrient needs in ones body. One has been consuming one helping of Patriot Power Greens each morning for months now and one will continue indefinitely.

Very satisfied. One also enjoys salads but am grateful for this quick and efficient way to get the power of chlorophyll . . .

liquid sunshine.One would recommend Patriot Power Greens to anyone looking for a simple way to increase phytonutrients in their diet.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement from Patriot Health Alliance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Patriot Health Alliance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most health benefits. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Patriot Health Alliance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments