Since I started taking Patriot Power Greens I can honestly say that I have much more energy than I used to and I also sleep better than before.I take them in a smoothie that I drink Monday - Friday, as I don't have time for breakfast before heading out for work.

I was also taking probiotics, because it seems as I age, certain foods play tricks with my tummy, but since Patriot Power Greens have probiotics, I feel that it works sufficient enough for my body.

I am very happy with Patriot Power Greens and do plan to continue with this regimen because it works and the cost is right up my alley!Thank you and may God Bless you Jeff Reagan!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above!!!!!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Patriot Health Alliance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Patriot Health Alliance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Patriot Health Alliance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments