Roswell, New Mexico

Since I started taking Patriot Power Greens I can honestly say that I have much more energy than I used to and I also sleep better than before.I take them in a smoothie that I drink Monday - Friday, as I don't have time for breakfast before heading out for work.

Related: Patriot Health Alliance - Best tasting green supplement

I was also taking probiotics, because it seems as I age, certain foods play tricks with my tummy, but since Patriot Power Greens have probiotics, I feel that it works sufficient enough for my body.

I am very happy with Patriot Power Greens and do plan to continue with this regimen because it works and the cost is right up my alley!Thank you and may God Bless you Jeff Reagan!

Review about: Patriot Power Greens.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above!!!!! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Patriot Health Alliance - Patriot Power Greens Patriot Health Alliance "My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning. We feel it's a great way to start our..." Read more Walgreens Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - Patriot Power Greens Patriot Health Alliance "Patriot Power Greens are great. Great way to start the day. One has experienced less joint pain and more energy since taking Patriot Power Greens. Tastes great..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - Very happy with my Patriot Power Greens (PPG) Patriot Health Alliance "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more