My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning.We feel it's a great way to start our day.

We are in our seventies which witch brings it own set of problems, being regular is not one of them. We are in the process of losing weight and I believe this is being helpful. In addition to making us feel better and more alive, we really enjoy the taste.

Unlike so many other drinks I have tried that give you a terrible after taste with gas and bloating, we have never had these problems with Power Greens.If you are looking for a good start of your day I would highly recommend the Patriot Greens product.

This person wrote the review because of "feeling good" of patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement from Patriot Health Alliance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Patriot Health Alliance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Patriot Health Alliance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments