Dunedin, Florida

My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning.We feel it's a great way to start our day.

We are in our seventies which witch brings it own set of problems, being regular is not one of them. We are in the process of losing weight and I believe this is being helpful. In addition to making us feel better and more alive, we really enjoy the taste.

Unlike so many other drinks I have tried that give you a terrible after taste with gas and bloating, we have never had these problems with Power Greens.If you are looking for a good start of your day I would highly recommend the Patriot Greens product.

Review about: Patriot Power Greens.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss feeling good / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - Very happy with my Patriot Power Greens (PPG) Patriot Health Alliance "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance Patriot Power Greens Supplement Review from Spokane, Washington Patriot Health Alliance "Hello. I wanted to share my experience with Patriot Greens. I've been using it for several months now & they have made my whole existence worthwhile. I will be 64..." Read more Dbh Ultraceuticles - Cerebra Ultra - Reduce Your Stress and Anxiety.      Dbh Ultraceuticles "I was using this Cerebra Ultra Nootropic Brain formula from a week and At the first moment, I didn't notice any mental and Physical development but while taking 2 caps..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more