Dunedin, Florida

My wife and I have been using the Power Greens for 3 months and look forward to our drink every morning.We feel it's a great way to start our day.

Related: Patriot Health Alliance - Patriot Power Greens Powder

We are in our seventies which witch brings it own set of problems, being regular is not one of them. We are in the process of losing weight and I believe this is being helpful. In addition to making us feel better and more alive, we really enjoy the taste.

Unlike so many other drinks I have tried that give you a terrible after taste with gas and bloating, we have never had these problems with Power Greens.If you are looking for a good start of your day I would highly recommend the Patriot Greens product.

Review about: Patriot Power Greens.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss feeling good / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Dbh Ultraceuticles - Cerebra Ultra - Reduce Your Stress and Anxiety.      Dbh Ultraceuticles "I was using this Cerebra Ultra Nootropic Brain formula from a week and At the first moment, I didn't notice any mental and Physical development but while taking 2 caps..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - Very happy with my Patriot Power Greens (PPG) Patriot Health Alliance "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..." Read more Iherb - OMG!!!!!! Iherb " They sent me my package late, and I waited I thought that is fine it is the holidays. Package arrived with oils leaked all over (essential oil) of other..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more