5.0
Turnaround Time

Hello.I wanted to share my experience with Patriot Greens.

I've been using it for several months now & they have made my whole existence worthwhile. I will be 64 in Sept but let me tell you, I feel like I'm 18 all over again! My skin is better, I sleep like a baby at night & I just plain feel good all over.

I also shared 3 containers with 2 family members & 1 friend & they love it!Thank you Patriots Green for making a difference for good in so many lives & in this world!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement. Patriot Health Alliance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned patriot health alliance patriot power greens supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Patriot Health Alliance.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Rite Aid - Commen since Rite Aid "This is serious Rite aid labrea and rodeo I came in today to pick up my meds and i bought something yo drink with my FOODSTAMPS I did recieve a..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - Patriot Power Greens Supplement Review Patriot Health Alliance "I am a 72-year-old woman, single and live in the mountains. Well my health has always been very good , lately I had found myself feeling overly tired . Once..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - The Green Dynamo Patriot Health Alliance "I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister). I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more