Spokane, Washington

Hello.I wanted to share my experience with Patriot Greens.

Related: Patriot Health Alliance - Yea, I've been takin it.

I've been using it for several months now & they have made my whole existence worthwhile. I will be 64 in Sept but let me tell you, I feel like I'm 18 all over again! My skin is better, I sleep like a baby at night & I just plain feel good all over.

I also shared 3 containers with 2 family members & 1 friend & they love it!Thank you Patriots Green for making a difference for good in so many lives & in this world!!!

5.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Walgreens Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more STAY AWAY from iHerb.com shipping to India customs issue Iherb "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance Patriot Power Greens Supplement Review Patriot Health Alliance "I am a 72-year-old woman, single and live in the mountains. Well my health has always been very good , lately I had found myself feeling overly tired . Once..." Read more Omnipod Insulin Pump Review Omnipod "...I absolutely loved it!Then about 6months in the adhesive started tearing up my skin..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more