Patriot Health Alliance - No one answers consumer requests
Get an email to buy 7 day pack for $3.95.Just wanted to try sample pack,.
Nowhere in literature does it say how to cancel any other shipment. Called two different 800 numbers to speak with a real person. Placed on hold for extraordinarily long times. Still no one picks up.
No chat line available either. Sent 2 emails to "Jeff Reagan," and to Patriot Health Institute. Emails bounce. Then I send an email firstname.lastname@example.org that I am filing a credit card dispute with this company.
THEN I get a response back within 15 minutes!! How interesting!
I am given a ticket case ID, but no one can get back with me for the next 48-72 hours.In the meantime they can charge my card again because they wait until the 7 day period is over.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."