Get an email to buy 7 day pack for $3.95.Just wanted to try sample pack,.

Nowhere in literature does it say how to cancel any other shipment. Called two different 800 numbers to speak with a real person. Placed on hold for extraordinarily long times. Still no one picks up.

No chat line available either. Sent 2 emails to "Jeff Reagan," and to Patriot Health Institute. Emails bounce. Then I send an email help@patriothealthalliance.com that I am filing a credit card dispute with this company.

THEN I get a response back within 15 minutes!! How interesting!

I am given a ticket case ID, but no one can get back with me for the next 48-72 hours.In the meantime they can charge my card again because they wait until the 7 day period is over.

Review about: Patriot Power Greens.

I didn't like: Cannot get intouch with anyone.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Drugstore Com - Customer Service Fail Drugstore Com "Just recently lost my job of 37 yrs so I have no prescription ins. In advance I had spoken to Walgreens on line and at Store #790 in Ormond Bch..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - Patriot Power Greens Patriot Health Alliance "Patriot Power Greens are great. Great way to start the day. One has experienced less joint pain and more energy since taking Patriot Power Greens. Tastes great..." Read more Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Panty Deal - I will have to pay in order to sell PantyDeal Panty Deal "..... xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx As far as I know it..." Read more