Patriot Health Alliance - No one answers consumer requests
Get an email to buy 7 day pack for $3.95.Just wanted to try sample pack,.
Nowhere in literature does it say how to cancel any other shipment. Called two different 800 numbers to speak with a real person. Placed on hold for extraordinarily long times. Still no one picks up.
No chat line available either. Sent 2 emails to "Jeff Reagan," and to Patriot Health Institute. Emails bounce. Then I send an email firstname.lastname@example.org that I am filing a credit card dispute with this company.
THEN I get a response back within 15 minutes!! How interesting!
I am given a ticket case ID, but no one can get back with me for the next 48-72 hours.In the meantime they can charge my card again because they wait until the 7 day period is over.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " OmegaXL has helped me tremendously. I was having some pain and stiffness in my neck and hips. My neck always felt tense; like I had a crook in it,..."
- "Just got a very nice bot text from these people. Used that thing where you replace letters with numbers like 3 and E for some reason. Just for *** and..."
- "Very happy and so excited to get back doing all activities!!..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I ordered a flower bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. I initially messed up my recipient information by putting the billing address instead, but they sent me an email..."