Get an email to buy 7 day pack for $3.95.Just wanted to try sample pack,.

Related: Patriot Health Alliance - Excellent Customer Service!

Nowhere in literature does it say how to cancel any other shipment. Called two different 800 numbers to speak with a real person. Placed on hold for extraordinarily long times. Still no one picks up.

No chat line available either. Sent 2 emails to "Jeff Reagan," and to Patriot Health Institute. Emails bounce. Then I send an email help@patriothealthalliance.com that I am filing a credit card dispute with this company.

THEN I get a response back within 15 minutes!! How interesting!

I am given a ticket case ID, but no one can get back with me for the next 48-72 hours.In the meantime they can charge my card again because they wait until the 7 day period is over.

Review about: Patriot Power Greens.

I didn't like: Cannot get intouch with anyone.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Patriot Health Alliance - Very happy with my Patriot Power Greens (PPG) Patriot Health Alliance "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Patriot Health Alliance - The Green Dynamo Patriot Health Alliance "I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister). I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more