Get an email to buy 7 day pack for $3.95.Just wanted to try sample pack,.

Nowhere in literature does it say how to cancel any other shipment. Called two different 800 numbers to speak with a real person. Placed on hold for extraordinarily long times. Still no one picks up.

No chat line available either. Sent 2 emails to "Jeff Reagan," and to Patriot Health Institute. Emails bounce. Then I send an email help@patriothealthalliance.com that I am filing a credit card dispute with this company.

THEN I get a response back within 15 minutes!! How interesting!

I am given a ticket case ID, but no one can get back with me for the next 48-72 hours.In the meantime they can charge my card again because they wait until the 7 day period is over.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cannot get intouch with anyone. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of patriot health alliance customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Patriot Health Alliance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned patriot health alliance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Patriot Health Alliance.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments