1.3K views
3.0

I thought I'd give the Patriot Power Greens sample offer a try in October before the Marine Corps Marathon.I was looking for an advantage and an extra boost of energy which did not materialize.

The seven days I drank Patriot Power Greens I did not feel any different while drinking it or when I stopped. Before using the drink every morning for seven days, I did not have any aches or pains or ailments. I do not have any allergies and I do not take any kind of medications, I do take vitamins. I am 67, 6 ft.

150 lbs., physically fit, healthy, and energetic, my mind is clear and I sleep well at nights. I exercise daily and run marathons.

I wish the Patriot Power Greens did for me as you say and others claim and what I read about the drink.Thanks.

Review about: Patriot Health Alliance Patriot Power Greens Supplement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: It was ok.

I didn't like: Patriot power greens did not work for me.

Had an Experience with Patriot Health Alliance?

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1341051

If no aches or pains or allergies, good weight, physically fit and energetic, able to exercise, sleep well, why would anyone order something and expect results as the company describes if you already have that health? What results could it possibly have for someone if they already have that glowing health? This review makes no sense whatsoever.